Why do 87% of Realtors fail?
Real estate is one of the most profitable and flexible businesses out there, and yet 87% of real estate agents fail or quit within their first 5 years.
Why do so many talented agents fail or give up? We’ve narrowed it down to 3 likely reasons.
- Expenses: Agents don’t anticipate the necessary additional expenses involved in being a real estate agent like desk fees, commission cuts and marketing costs.
- Culture: Many agents fail or quit because they aren’t surrounded by an environment that supports them, encourages them, holds them accountable to their goals, and provides them with the training and resources they need to grow.
- Income: They aren’t comfortable living from commission check to commission check with no income coming between closings.
At EXIT we want to help you succeed by finding solutions to your real estate needs.
- Expenses: When we bring on a new agent we make sure they know and budget for additional expenses.
- Culture: Work environment plays a huge role in success. Our offices are comprised of agents and franchise owners who want to see you succeed. When you’re working in cohesion with a team, you’re held accountable to your goals and you have a team behind you.
- Income: When you’re living closing day to closing day, it’s easy to see why the stress of pay inconsistency causes many agents to quit or fail. With our residual income opportunity, we provide agents with an income stream between closings. That’s right- you can make money BETWEEN closings. Learn more about our residual income.
87% of agents fail or quit within their first 5 years. Be the 13%. Join EXIT.
Call EXIT Realty Upper Midwest at (612) 470-3948 or schedule a private consultation with Bill Pankonin to find out how you can succeed in Real Estate.